Little bit of information – 7 is the number of God.
Do your realize Jesus bled from 7 places on the cross?
Head – Matthew 27:29
Crucifixion – Matthew 27:35 Feet (2) Hands (2)
Back – John 19:1
Side – John 19:34
7: God’s perfect beautiful number. Perfect, complete redemption through the blood of Christ!
Take a guess how many phrases Jesus spoke while on the cross – that’s right, 7.
- “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” Luke 23:34
- “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43
- Jesus said to his mother: “Woman, this is your son.” Then he said to the disciple: “This is your mother.” John 19:26-27
- “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46
- “I thirst.” John 19:28
- They put a sponge soaked in wine on a sprig of hyssop and put it up to his mouth. When Jesus had received the wine, he said, “It is finished;” and he bowed his head and handed over the spirit. John 19:29-30
- Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.” Luke 23:46
When you understand what the blood of Jesus did for you as our perfect sacrifice, you will never again stay in bondage in any area of your life. Check out this video and let Christ speak complete redemption into every aspect of your life!